This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for information.
Homemade Garlic Parmesan Knots
These delicious knots make a great snack or appetizer for any meal.
You start off by making a delicious flaky dough then add the toppings and cook to perfection.
- 2 c. Flour
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Baking soda
- 7 Tbps. Butter
- 3/4 c. Buttermilk (scroll to bottom of page for homemade buttermilk recipe)
- 1/4 c. Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a bowl. Cut in butter until dough resembles coarse crumbs. Add in buttermilk, stir to combine.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface and divide into 16 equal pieces. Roll each piece out into a 5-inch rope about 1/2-inch thick. Tie rope into a knot, tucking ends under. Place knots on a greased cookie sheet.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Brush half of the butter mixture over the knots. Bake at 425*F for about 12-15 minutes. Once the knots are a nice golden brown take out of oven and brush with the remaining butter mixture and enjoy!
- 1 c. Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Freshly squeezed lemon juice OR white vinegar
Adjust amounts according to your recipe.
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Romans 12:12