This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for information.
These moist cheesy garlic biscuits are my husbands personal favourite… and I’d have to agree with him, they are very delicious!
- 1 1/3 c. Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Baking powder
- 5 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 c. Milk
- 1 c. Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. Butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 450*F (230*C)
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Make a well in the centre of flour/butter mixture. Add the milk and cheddar cheese, stir to combine.
- Drop batter by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, until lightly browned.
- While biscuits are baking mix butter and minced garlic.
- Brush garlic butter over hot baked biscuits.
And enjoy! It’s as simple as that, you’re done!
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Romans 12:12