Awesome! Your freebie is zipping it's way to your inbox as we speak, but before you dive into that I've got a ONE TIME ONLY offer you may be interested in...
Attention: Busy homemakers, wives, and moms with homes messier than the local Walmart's toy aisle:
It's time to quit carrying the weight of clutter on your shoulders
The clutter buster is here
The planner that gives you your life back by providing you with a detailed guide telling you EXACTLY what you need to be decluttering from your home TODAY.
(not tomorrow, not in two days from now, and not next week. Today.)
Did I mention it comes with over $45 of free bonuses, too?
If your house is a hot mess & the thought of guests dropping by unexpectedly stresses you out,
you need this:
The Clutter Buster
Kick the burden of a cluttered home to the curb & never face the embarrassment of welcoming guests into an unorganized, cluttered home again...
...all for less than the cost of lunch.
...but hurry, this is a one-time, limited-time offer:
the personal decluttering planner
that takes you from where you are:
• Stressed out
• Feeling like you're always cleaning your house
• Living in clutter
to where you want to be:
• Able to focus
• Turning your house into a haven
• Spending more, stress-free time with your family
• Not feeling guilty for taking some time for yourself
• No longer living with the constant nagging in your mind to tidy your house
• Over 160+ different items to declutter from the 7 main areas of your home
• Detailed worksheets to create your decluttering plan of attack
• Printable tags to keep your items organized
• Exclusive decluttering tips to help you get rid of sentimental clutter
• 3 main decluttering questions to ask when you come across items you want to keep, but don't know if you should
• Bonus: The ultimate declutter questions flowchart (follow the chart to figure out whether or not something's worth keeping)
• Bonus: Printable "KEEP or TOSS" worksheet
• Bonus: Printable "KEEP CLUTTER OUT" worksheet to help you keep your house clutter-free for years to come
• Bonus: Blank printable yearly calendar for you to fill out & determine your decluttering days
• Accountability to keep you on the decluttering track until you've made your house a home
It's time to quit procrastinating - because the longer you put decluttering off, the harder it is going to be.
Next month you're going to wish you started today...
the clutter in your house
makes you feel overwhelmed, defeated, and like a failure as a wife, mother, and homemaker.
How can you be qualified to hold the title of "homemaker" if you can't even manage to keep your home presentable?
Whether you spend all day chasing littles around, you're absolutely wiped out in the evenings when you get home from work, or you simply feel overwhelmed by the clutter and would much rather crawl under the covers & hide from the clutter than face it...
this is for you.
Imagine waking up tomorrow morning and heading to the kitchen to brew a cup of steaming hot coffee... but on your way, you notice something different.
That heavy feeling that falls on your shoulders every morning as you make your way to the kitchen, passing the cluttered rooms of your house and tripping over various objects scattered on the floor, isn't there.
This morning you feel refreshed, accomplished, and at peace.
You feel like you can take on anything that gets thrown your way...
all because you no longer have the crippling hold of clutter on your life.
You're a free woman - all because you took a chance and put in the work. And the results? They're priceless.
You now have more time to spend with your family, completely guilt-free (that nagging thought that was always at the back of your mind telling you to tidy up is GONE), you don't stress when guests drop by unexpectedly anymore, and your house no longer feels like the toy aisle in Walmart.
You're finally able to start crafting your home into the haven you've always dreamed of.
but I've tried declutter before & it never works
Maybe you're convinced that decluttering is an impossible task for you because you've tried time and time again, and each time you've just wound up more overwhelmed and frustrated than before you started, plus now you're exhausted because you just wasted all that time trying to declutter your house with nothing to show for it.
I need you to know one thing:
It's not your fault.
The reason you've never been able to declutter (or stick to decluttering) before isn't your fault. It's not for a lack of trying.
Not at all. You worked your butt off.
It's for a lack of knowledge.
Knowing how to declutter the RIGHT way is vital in not only decluttering, but also in keeping your home + life decluttered in the years to come.
I've been there too
This is why I'm so passionate about helping homemakers craft homes they truly love - because I've been there too.
I know what it's like to feel like you're drowning in clutter from the moment you wake up to the moment you lay your head on the pillow at night.
I know what it's like to be flustered, overwhelmed, and despise your home.
I know what it's like to feel like a flat-out failure, all because of the crippling hold clutter had on my life
But I also know what it's like to come out the other side. To give yourself permission to LET GO of things that you don't need, despite how much you convince yourself that you do need them.
I know what it's like to live a life freed from clutter, and I want you to be able to, too.
Will I get anything in the mail?
No, this is purely a digital product so you don't have to wait for anything to get mailed to you. As soon as you complete your purchase you get instant access to The Clutter Buster + Bonuses.
Is there a refund policy?
Unfortunately because of the nature of digital products, I am unable to offer a refund policy at this time. This is why I encourage you to read the sales page carefully before making a purchase to ensure this really IS the right product for you. :)
How is this any different from other decluttering products?
I believe it is truly important to learn the right way to declutter (which I talk about in-depth in my free mini eBook From Chaos to Calm (which you can get here).
However, if all you're getting is head knowledge and you aren't putting that knowledge into action, it's useless and you won't get anywhere. This is why I believe The Clutter Buster is such a sought-after product, because it doesn't just talk about how to declutter, it gives you step-by-step instructions on where to start and it encourages you to take action NOW.
I'm busy, will I have time for this?
I believe that no matter how busy we all are, we need to prioritize the things we need to do. Not EVERYTHING on our plate is an absolute emergency to get done, and that's why I believe that no matter how busy you are, if you are serious about creating a decluttered home that you love and if you are willing to put in the work, you will be able to create time for this workbook.
Plus, it's completely self-paced so you don't have to worry about "keeping up". You can simply do all that you have time for one day, then pick up where you left off next time.
What is all included?
If you do decide to purchase The Clutter Buster, you'll get instant access to:
• Lists of exactly what to declutter from the 7 main rooms of your house (this list includes over 160 different items)
• Worksheets to help you track your decluttering process, slot out time in your week to declutter, and set deadlines, write down your goals, and keep yourself accountable
• 4 printable tags to track your items (tags include: "Keep" "Trash" "Donate" "Sell").
• Decluttering tips to help you if you get stuck
• Tips for getting rid of sentimental items that no longer serve a purpose in your life
• BONUS: 6 exclusive decluttering question flowcharts (stuck on an item? Ask the question, follow the flowchart, and easily get your answer)
• BONUS: Keep or Toss - how to know when to keep something, and how to know when to toss it
• BONUS: Keep Clutter Out - a detailed guide on how to keep your house clutter-free for years to come
• BONUS: A blank + undated 12-month calendar to slot out times to declutter, track appointments, and keep all your to-dos organized & in one place
• The satisfaction of having a completely clutter-free home + more stress-free time to spend with your family
Grab your copy of The Clutter Buster with over $45 in bonuses for just